Customer Success Manager
San Francisco, California
Permanent Employee Position
Our rapidly growing Demand Intelligence client is seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager for an exciting new opportunity for an EXTREMELY HOT Bay Area software Start-Up!
- Act as primary point of contact for all customer activities including but not limited to customer onboarding, value realization, consultative guidance, product training, and technical support.
- Collaborate and learn from an experienced Go to Market team and leadership.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors offering best practice guidance.
- Lead and execute on a multi-threaded account strategy into existing customer engagements and drive further account value.
- Provide customer and market feedback to the product team to help build features and solutions
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- 3.5 Minimum to -5 years experience including Large $1B size accounts, customer facing work
- Experience at an API, business intelligence, or data analytics company
- Familiar with APIs and able to explain API concepts to customers
- Ability to lead complex integration conversations in a consultative and efficient manner
- Ability to quickly prioritize and respond to fluctuating ask from multiple external channels
- Desire to understand technical issues and troubleshoot accordingly, and comfortable engaging with internal and external technical teams
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated, while collaborating with our global team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to build executive level relationships.
- High aptitude for researching and learning new things
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Familiarity and comfort in enterprise tools like G-Suite, Zoom, Jira, and Salesforce
- Technical implementation experience
- MEDDPICCC or other sales methodology knowledge
- Collaboration: Must collaborate well with internal, partner, and customer teams
- Passion: Passionate about Customer Success and a laser focus on making your customers successful
- Data Driven: Develop consistent and data-driven methods to execute
- Velocity: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- Dynamic: Thrives in high levels of uncertainty and change