Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: Des Moines, IA 50392
Term: 12 Months Contract
- Handle inbound contacts from internal and/or external clients applying some advanced skills and procedures to provide a high level of value and service the client
- May be required to work non-traditional hours to meet customer needs
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years related work experience
- Associates degree preferred
- Experience working within call centers, customer service and/or insurance experience preferred
- Ability to learn a broad range of benefit and claim products and apply that knowledge by referencing appropriate tools and resources.
- Ability to multi-task with proficient computer skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem solving, attention to detail and decision-making skills
- Ability to meet or exceed established measurements
- Fully proficient in upholding confidentiality
- Must be: self-motivated, able to work in a team environment, able to multi-task, detail oriented and able to maintain strict confidentiality guidelines
- Requires basic computer skills and must have strong knowledge of business unit products, processes and systems.
- Must be able to wear a telephone headset and sit for extended periods
- Must be able to type 35 wpm
- Bilingual skills are preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit,Apply Today!