Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: State of Illinois
Term: 6 months (05/17/2021 to 11/26/2021)
- Customer Service Representative is the face of Client and impacts members' service experience by manner of how customer service inquiries and problems via telephone, internet or written correspondence are handled.
- Customer inquiries are of basic and at times complex nature.
- Engages, consults and educates members based upon the member’s unique needs, preferences and understanding of Client plans, tools and resources to help guide the members along a clear path to care
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Customer service focus.
- Basic experience in MSWord and MSExcel.
- Familiar with medical terminology and knowledge of medical coding.
- Ability to read and interpret billing documents.
- The position also requires an extensive amount of data entry work.
- 2 years experience.
- Strong Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills w/ ability to maintain patient confidentiality
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to navigate in a Windows based environment
- Ability to follow directions, and adapt in dynamic work environment; ability to adapt to change and remain flexible
- Ability to work in a high pressure, time sensitive environment
- Project a professional business image, through phone interaction as well as internal communications
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability and attention to detail Demonstrated sense of urgency with assignments
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong telephone skills
- Ability to read and understand pharmacy/medical terminology
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business correspondence, technical procedures and governmental regulations.
- Ability to identify and solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to perform basic mathematic calculations maybe required
- Ability to interpret a variety of work instructions provided through a variety of mediums
- Ability to anticipate needs and resolve issues with urgency
- Ability to consistently meet quality and production standards
- Displays confidence in the ability to learn complex material
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity through inquiries to ensure deep understanding of the business and deliver accurate results
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associates degree in Business, Accounting or equivalent work experience preferred.