Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Customer Service Representative (Spanish Bilingual)
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28262
Term: 6 months (1/18/2021 to 7/2/2021))
Work Schedule: 2nd (2:30 -11) or 3rd shift so must have flexible schedule. Includes 1 weekend day
- The purpose of this position is to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Provides customer service by answering incoming service requests, via phone, chat, email & online requests from all business units on facility-related issues.
- Generates and dispatches service request work orders for completion by vendors.
- Schedules conference rooms and audio visual equipment. Responds to customer inquires and concerns.
- Follows up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Updates Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS), customer service database, and spreadsheets as needed with updated service information.
- Contacts customer for additional information and communicating the steps in the work order process.
- Runs, reviews, and distributes various customer service reports as necessary.
- May generate and dispatch service request work orders for completion by vendors.
- May assist with the training of new hires and temporary employees on CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System), customer service database, email, Live Chat and Call Center procedures.
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to co-workers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Call Center experience preferred. Minimum two years of related experience.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires basic analytical skills. Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Ability to type 45-50 WPM.