Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: Boise, ID 83705
Term: 2 Months
Monday - Friday: 9AM - 6PM. Will begin WFH but must come into office after COVID.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by providing customers with courteous, professional and efficient service at all times.
- Customer level support - MWI website (basic assistance), research/logistics for internal & external clients
- Generates outbound calls to specific low-volume accounts in order to provide excellent service and communication to accounts not currently called on by a field sales associate.
- Process orders received via fax, e-mail and phone on a daily basis and provide confirmation when requested
- Process pick tickets through the ERP System selecting the appropriate carrier ensuring timely delivery
- Communicate with multiple external and internal customers
- Adhere to all procedures and work instructions in performing the job
- Communicate with various internal departments on a regular basis for customer/product related issues, including backorders, emergency shipments, customer account status, invoices, returns processing etc.
- Maintain accurate information regarding backorders
- Responsible for providing customers and clients with accurate answers to questions and complaints regarding shipments and services in a courteous manner and escalates issues to the appropriate person as required.
- Responsible for customer account setup and customer file maintenance
- Makes suggestions and recommendations to the Supervisor/Manager in an effort to continually improve customer service operations
- Other tasks as assigned
- The Customer Service Representative will also be assigned other duties and tasks as required from time to time.
- Strong customer service skills. Strong interpersonal skills. Good decision making skills. Good analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Ability to resolve customer issues quickly and creatively in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- Familiarity with products, services and pharmaceutical distribution operations
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and inventory management system.