Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position:Client Services Specialist
Location: Omaha, NE, 68164
Term: 12 months (10/19/2020 to 10/18/2021)
- Accountable for and provides high-quality, customer-focused telephonic service using knowledge of procedures and systems to meet and/or exceed member satisfaction while educating constituents on Payflex policies and programs
- Consult with members to support easy navigation of the available online tools, from checking an account balance to submitting claims.
- Accountable for resolving issues without management intervention to remove barriers for the member.
- Accountable to protect sensitive member information with discretion
- Responsible for all levels of member engagement, while prioritizing effectively to meet member service goals / deadlines
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Background/Experience Required Prior call center experience preferred, but not required
- Computer knowledge and skills, comfortable learning new systems
- Able to learn, memorize and retain information
- Basic understanding of medical / reimbursement terminology preferred, but not required Can adapt to a fast paced environment Able to work hours of 11:30 am-8:00pm EST.
- High School Diploma / GED, preferred Ability to work overtime to meet business needs