Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: Phoenix, AZ, 85040
Term: 6 months (10/16/2020 to 04/16/2021)
- This position involves extensive member contact via the telephone.
- Handles inbound/outbound calls from participants and/or prescribers when needed to start and process order requests.
- Ability to research and investigate orders using PeopleSafe and LINKS.
- Research issues sent by Customer Care, Account Managers, internal customers and Quality
- Assurance relative to the customer service experience.
- Notifying requestor of decisions, changes, or other relevant information pertaining to request/inquiry.
- Responsible for researching and resolving payment issues.
- Call to offer a direct sale of medications to participants and posting payments to the proper account.
- Perform required transactions to complete mail order prescriptions.
- Follow through on standard operating procedures, problem-solving and troubleshooting within guidelines.
- Ability to work under strict turn-around-times.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum of 1 year in a customer service or call center environment (call center type environments preferred, if doctors office then anything below managing 75 calls/day would not translate to similar environment).
- Must have effective and empathetic communication style in managing inbound calls and communications with clients and team members.
- Computer experience is required with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Basic alpha number data entry skills with attention to accuracy and quality is essential.
- Intermediate math skills are required with attention to detail and quality essential.
- Experience in a health care setting or insurance industry is a plus, including knowledge of basic insurance and third party terms and medical terminology.
- Ability to work with people in a team environment while meeting individual performance goals.
- Must be able to read and interpret policies, procedures and instructions.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to prioritize a fluctuating workload and competing priorities is essential.
- High School diploma or GED