Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: Des Moines, IA 50392
Term: 5 Months Contract
- Communicate via telephone with internal and external customers to schedule and complete interviews for Life and Disability Income insurance
- Represent the company in a professional, positive manner contributing to the growth and retention of new business relationships.
- May be required to work non-traditional hours to meet customer needs
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- College graduate or equivalent customer service experience and proven performance record in TeleApp Counselor role
- Strong customer service, and telephone skills are required to effectively gather sensitive information from clients
- Must be able to type 40 wpm, efficiently navigate between numerous online applications, and accurately document data
- Must be self-motivated, able to work in a team environment, able to multi-task, detail oriented, and be able to maintain strict confidentiality guidelines
- Coaching and mentoring skills are required, as well as the ability to influence and motivate others
- Must have advanced proficiency with business unit products, processes, and systems
- Must be able to wear a telephone headset and sit for extended periods
- Position also requires Life Insurance License
- Associates Degree or 2-4 years of related experience
- General understanding of medical terminology
If this sounds like the perfect fit,Apply Today!