Long term contract Opportunity!
Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: San Diego, CA 92111
Term: 12 Months Contract
- Handle inbound contacts from internal and/or external clients applying some advanced skills and procedures to provide a high level of value and service the client
- May be required to work non-traditional hours to meet customer needs
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2 to 4 years of related work experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to type 35 wpm
- Must be self-motivated, able to work in a team environment, able to multi-task, detail oriented and able to maintain strict confidentiality guidelines
- Requires basic computer skills and must have strong knowledge of business unit products, processes and systems
- Must be able to wear a telephone headset and sit for extended periods
- Strong communication, customer service, organizational and telephone skills required
Preferred Technical Experience:
- Bilingual skills are preferred
- Must have excellent organizational, time management and problem solving skills with the ability to multi task and prioritize workload
- Must have good oral and written communication skills, as well as patience to properly support our clients professionally.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, with the ability to learn and assimilate processes in other computer programs
Nice to Have:
- Experience in a Call Center preferred
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish)
- Dental industry experience
If this sounds like the perfect fit,Apply Today!