One-two years’ experience in a customer service environment and experience in a frontline customer service environment.
Days and Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- Resolves basic issues, general concerns and inquiries through phone, email and chat.
- Assists with self-service activities to ensure customer comprehension and satisfaction regarding questions, policies and procedures.
- Participates in, and contributes to, scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve policy and processes.
- Prepares activity reports/logs on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Provides personalized customer service at the highest level.
- Understands and satisfies customer needs and capitalizes on opportunities to improve customer service and satisfaction.
- Researches questions and responds to customer inquiries accurately and expediently.
- Completes call logs and other appropriate reports.
- Inputs data and ensures the accuracy of all information entered into the system.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Days and Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Best Fit for this position:
- Experience in customer service.
- Experience in supporting customers from diverse backgrounds via telephone, email, and chat.
- Experience in logging in customer information into a call tracking system(s).
- Experience in multi-tasking.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial aid policies and procedures.
- One or more years of experience in a customer service environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of student business services policies and procedures.
- Experience with using Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with using web browsers.
- Experience answering high volume customer service inquiries by phone, email and/or chat.
- Experience in stimulating changes in individual, institutional, and corporate behaviors to create a more sustainable environment.
- Experience in leading by example in communicating, participating and encouraging support of the institution's sustainability programs.