Leverage your obvious talents and upskill your career in an awesome team environment!
MATRIX seeks a Customer Operations Engineering Manager to join our team in a #remote role! This is a Contract-to-Perm opportunity with our client, an established leader in the Digital Cloud industry.
You will be responsible for providing leadership to a team providing Tier 3 Network Operations Support. The team is tasked with handling third level escalations from the repair team, assisting with maintenance events, and supporting complex customer installations. The Customer Operations Engineers are highly skilled technical employees with expertise on one or more advanced services products.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day functions of the team, including scheduling and on-call rotations, as well as ensuring that escalations are addressed in a timely manner and lessons learned are well documented and communicated to other teams.
- Manage the team 3rd tier support for internal team and customers post install. ??
- Provide feedback based on client experiences to product and professional services teams for product and process improvements.
- May work directly with clients on-site or provide customer support remotely.?
- Technical responsibilities include problem identification, hardware/software testing, client training and post implementations support for client and operations organization.?
- Technical responsibilities will also include support to field engineers, technicians, and product support personnel who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing and debugging complex solutions post install.? This includes all network and premise based equipment.?
- Responsible for resolution or escalation when all customer support operations has been exhausted on single client as well as global issues.?
- Work can and will cross Business Units including reporting of design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering/software engineering/production engineering/voice engineering.
- Financial responsibilities include overseeing projects that impact cost savings for the organization and the customer.
- Maintain team schedule and have support available 24/7
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong team building, mentoring, and coaching skills
- Ability to work under pressure, and to make calculated decisions accordingly
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/priorities and act quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Scheduling flexibility is required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technology discipline
- 10+ years of professional experience, with 4+ years of professional experience in a senior technical or leadership role