Position: Customer Information File Specialist
Location: San Francisco, CA
Term: 6 Months
The Customer Service team provides operational support to Customer clients, both external and internal. We move quickly to serve our clients' needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. As ambassadors of Customer's high standard of extraordinary service, we are key drivers of the long-term relationships we build with our colleagues and clients.
Common goals, uncommon potential
As a Contingent Customer Information File Specialist, you'll process a constant flow of data-change requests relating to sensitive customer records in the bank's core system. In this position, you'll have the opportunity to demonstrate a strong work ethic and draw on your ability to remain accurate and focused while performing complex yet repetitive data entry.
What you'll do as a Contingent CIF Specialist:
- Process client data change requests from Preferred Banking Offices, Preferred Banking Client Services, Banking Online and the Customer Care Center, communicating with internal customers as needed.
- Update contact information and add and remove signers and authorized persons from accounts, working quickly and accurately and paying strict attention to the complex relationships across customer and account records.
- Escalate issues requiring management involvement.
- Meet internal and external service-level standards (queue-processing service-level agreements, quality/accuracy and productivity goals, etc.).
- Complete projects within allocated time frames and provide timely project updates to management.
- Adhere to and comply with the applicable federal and state laws, regulations and guidelines, including those related to anti-money laundering (for example, Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.); adhere to Bank policies and procedures; complete all required training; identify and report suspicious activity to the Anti-Money Laundering Officer; and know and verify the identity of clients entering into a relationship with the Bank.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- One or more years of banking experience
- One year of data-entry experience Previous Customer Information File experience (preferred)
- A working knowledge of TotalPlus and OnBase (preferred)
- Computer proficiency The ability to review and analyze data reports and manuals
- A keen eye for details
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work in a self-directed manner in a fast-paced, driven environment
- A positive can-do attitude Excellent communication skills and a customer service orientation
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
About our client
Founded in 1985, our client and its subsidiaries offer private banking, private business banking and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services. Join a team that continues to make significant investments in its digital solutions, including upgrading our consumer-facing technology.