Title: Marketing Campaign Manager REMOTE
Location: Remote (west coast hours) San Francisco, CA based company
As a Customer First Marketing Campaign Manager, you’ll develop and execute campaigns and digital marketing programs to drive demand for our client's Customer First solutions via multiple channels. Work with a smart, motivated team to deliver measurable results across web, social, email, online events, podcasts, video, and other determined channels. The ideal candidate will be an execution machine, team-oriented, an effective communicator, and able to project manage multiple campaigns within a fast-paced environment. You’ll be responsible for executing campaigns, testing and experimenting with channels and approaches, tracking/reporting results, and optimizing for lead generation and conversion. We’re looking for someone with a demonstrated history of successful campaign delivery and project ownership. And, if you have a love for technology, all the better.
- Work closely with Marketing Director on Customer First campaign strategy and implementation.
- Create and execute demand and lead generation programs, including email campaigns, webinars, online events, social media, video, and more.
- Project manage and track campaign success. Analyze data to determine program effectiveness and provide suggestions on how to optimize tactics / campaigns.
- Partner with Marketing Operations to manage list generation and campaign execution through Marketo
- Partner with teams across Marketing and with external vendors to execute campaigns and distribute completed assets, including Web teams, DemandGen, Communications
- Work with subject matter experts across all of Customer First, including Education Services,
- Professional Services, Customer Success, and Customer Support to develop compelling campaign content, tailored to buyer personas
- Partner with our client's web team to develop/optimize Customer First webpages, with a focus on revamping the Education Services website to drive course registration and Certification sales
- Assist in virtual event management and logistics including promotions, materials, event platform, and speaker scheduling.
- Build and maintain project schedule. Consistently communicate campaign status and results to key departments
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or other related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a related Marketing or campaign management role.
- Prior experience building successful multi-channel and integrated enterprise campaigns
- Strong understanding of demand generation, nurture best practices, and campaign creation
- Strong competency in digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Software or Technology industry experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail. You can take a project from creation to completion and show the results. You love being part of a highly-energized team. Innovate, collaborate, celebrate.
- Excellent communicator in meetings, via email and on paper.
- You build strong interpersonal relationships. Share ideas and success.
- Proficiency with Google Drive, advanced marketing and reporting tools, and data sets. Marketo experience a plus.
- Strong data and analytical skills — using and interpreting data and analytics to quantify and improve marketing results
- Strong project management skills with an ability to create, execute, and adjust plans as needed
- A desire to have fun, work hard, and drive results for yourself and others