Location: Fully remote - PST or EST hours
Contract Opportunity - potential future FTE
Our exciting Software/SaaS cilent is hiring, great foot in the door opportunity!
As part of the Customer Account Management team, the customer account associate is responsible for engaging customers to ensure they are maximizing the value of the services purchased. The customer account associate must thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, creating value for the client and have strong account management and customer service skills. Adaptability, agility, emotional intelligence, networking skills, writing, and communication skills are just a few of the essential skills needed to be successful in this role.
- Establish a professional working relationship with Customer Account Managers (CAMs) and our customers
- Triage and respond to customer inquiries, utilizing SalesForce and Outlook
- Track customer interaction and milestones, using systems such as SalesForce and Gainsight
- Identify add-on and upsell opportunities within a set of existing accounts to hand off to the Customer Account Manager
- Articulate and present the value delivered by the products and services to various levels within an organization to ensure a renewal
- Leverage the broader internal team to address client satisfaction issues
- Present a professional image via communication skills, both proactively and reactively
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills.
- Experience working with senior executive level personnel
- Experience negotiating or facilitating resolution to customer problems
- Efficient work habits
- Sales, customer management, consulting, or related experience a plus