We have an excellent Contract to Hire Opportunity in the Chicago area for a Dynamics 365 Developer. Great culture, career growth and compensation! Please apply today if you have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in coding/customizing on the Dynamics 365 CE platform (on-premises + online).
- Has a comprehensive understanding and experience in Dynamics plugin development, workflow authoring, consuming Dynamics web APIs, platform data modeling and its best practices, the platform security model, platform non-code customization, and solution management.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills are needed. Articulate technical information and business solutions to non-technical business users in a clear manner. At the same time be able to discuss technical nuances with team members, architects, infrastructure teams, etc.
- Experience with Unit testing, Agile development processes and DevOps
- Have an exploratory and creative mindset. Seek out new techniques and information sources required to solve business or technical needs that arise.
- Experience with migration from D365 on-premises to D365 cloud implementations, Power Apps / Power Platform / Dataverse functionality/development.
- Experience with developing and hosting components on Azure, PaaS features like Azure functions, logic apps, etc..