Basics: Corporation seeking a CRM Developer with solid Microsoft CRM experience.
Type: Permanent role
We are seeking a CRM Developer to work at our Corporate location in Phoenix, Arizona (85003). The successful candidate for this position will report to the Business Systems Manager. The CRM Developer will be working with many Microsoft technologies including .Net, Visual Studio, C#, MS SQL, WCF, and custom CRM 2011 applications.
Role and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing solutions using Dynamics CRM/XRM 2011 on Premise.
- Support, maintain, and document the custom functionality implemented in Dynamics CRM 2011 on Premise.
- Troubleshoot and triage production issues as needed as well as perform a root cause analysis and recommendation for resolution.
- Prototype, refine, test, and debug web applications to meet internal and external users need.
- Knowledge of Microsoft CRM Online 2016/Dynamics 365.
- Maintaining Automated Unit Tests to meet development standards.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to support emergency production issues after hours.
- Participate in architectural design and documentation.
- Provide technical training and guidance to less experienced developers.
- Work with Project Managers, Product Owners and Business Analyst to determine project scope and timelines.
- Conducts analysis to determine and plan for new programs, system integrations, or system upgrades.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree or 10 years of equivalent development experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Dynamics CRM development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience using SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to solve complex business problems.
- Experience Team Foundation Server/Azure DevOps for version control and release management.
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Working knowledge of IIS, HTTP, WebAPI, JSON, RESTful and SOAP web services.
Why Consider This Opportunity
- Great benefit package with medical, dental, and vision that start on date of hire
- Company-paid Vacation / Sick / Floating Holidays
- 401 (k) Plan with employer match
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Employer-Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Short-term Disability option
- Employee Assistance Program
- Development Programs
- Work environment where you have a lot of independence
- Ability to work with a purpose and make an impact
- Ability to travel 10%