Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Credit Reporting Analyst
Location: New York, NY; Charlotte, NC
Term: 6 months
- Provide monthly reports to portfolio managers consisting primarily of pre-selected macroeconomic indicators with supporting commentary from leading economists. Reports may also include pre-selected market data with supporting commentary from leading investment/ market research analysts.
- Contractor must be able to independently prepare reports accurately, on-time with minimal need for editing/ revision by the Credit Portfolio team.
- Contractor will need to make enhancements to the initial project scope based on direction from the Credit Portfolio team.
- Reports will be aligned to our key business lines – Banking, Commercial Real Estate and Asset-Backed Finance.
- Organize and lead companywide initiatives to ensure that data quality is maintained so that data can effectively support business processes.
- Oversee analysis and reporting in support of regulatory requirements.
- Identify and recommend analysis of data quality or integrity issues.
- Evaluate data quality metrics and data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality.
- Adhere to data governance standards and procedures.
- Identify new data sources and develop recommendations for assessing the quality of new data.
- Lead project teams and mentor less experienced staff members.
- Recommend remediation of process or control gaps that align to management strategy.
- Serve as relationship manager for a line of business.
- Consult with and provide recommendations to senior management regarding assessments of the current state of data and metadata quality within area of assigned responsibility.
- Represent client in cross-functional groups to develop companywide data governance strategies.
- Partner with groups and various levels of seniority companywide to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of research and/or analytical experience
- ???????Economics, Business or other relevant college degree
- Demonstrated experience with analytical research and executive presentations
- 5+ years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Ability to independently access various data sources for macroeconomic and market data
- Ability to promptly & accurately translate data into executive presentation formats (charts, tables, etc.).
- Ability to independently identify economist & equity/ fixed income research reports and summarize relevant information.
- Ability to synthesize complex analytical findings into executive level communications.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Experience with managerial reporting.
- Effective problem solving skills, flexibility and adaptability are needed to prioritize and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Highly motivated with a results-focused orientation.