Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Credit and Customer Support Specialist
Location: Sandy Springs Georgia 30350
Term: 2 Months
- Process new credit applications.
- Utilize 3rd party credit reports, trade references, and other available sources.
- Analyze customer financial condition and authorize customer credit lines for both new and existing customers in a fashion that maximizes revenue while minimizing bad debt risk.
- Communicate credit department and company payment policies.
- Work with collections team to update credit status for accounts as necessary.
- New account setup and master data management.
- Setup and maintenance of advertiser and agency accounts using a consistent data management methodology.
- Account maintenance for existing advertiser and agency accounts.
- Ability to utilize multiple billing systems for various media platforms.
- Ensure master data management and billing system customer data remain in sync.
- Update W-9 forms for each market annually and provide to customers as needed.
- Order Management Processing.
- Receive and process customer credit card payments.
- Review and notify proper parties regarding expiring credit cards and declined credit cards.
- Analyze, approve, and/or reject all cash-in-advance broadcast and digital orders.
- Communicate with both internal and external customers regarding pending orders
- Frontline inbound phone responsibility along with the management of FRC-ARM group email inboxes.
- Provide collection support, including letter campaign management, write off processing, and coordination with 3rd party collection services.
- Participate in process improvement projects, and support other management directives as prescribed.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Preferred credit granting experience.
- Demonstrated effective customer service skills.
- Ability to analyze credit requests coming from a multitude of sources and ensure the proper entity’s credit is being checked (non-direct advertisers, buying agents, agencies and direct advertisers).
- Ability to collaborate with external and internal customers in processing the credit application and enforcing compliance with business processes.
- Ability to function independently as well as with a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem analysis and resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal and business oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn various computer systems and processes, and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Some college preferred.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!