Position: Credit Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA 94111
- Support the underwriting needs for Eagle Lending's Personal Line of Credit product by focusing on processing, evaluating, and completing financial analysis on individual loan requests ensuring turnaround time requirements are met.
- Verify accuracy and completeness of loan application file.
- Cultivate strong and positive working relationships with partners: Sales, Closing, Executive Loan Committee, Loan Servicing, Product etc.
- Effectively use Moodys CreditLens or similar tool to spread tax returns and financial statements.
- Ensure quality credit and avert any potential signs of default throughout underwriting process and loan life cycle.
- Ongoing servicing of the portfolio, including loan modifications and projects with Special Assets and Credit & Risk Actively participate in continuous improvements by generating suggestions and participating in problem solving activities.
- Assist in underwriting additional consumer lending products as needed.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- One+ year underwriting experience.
- Experience with financial/credit analysis including reviewing financial statements, credit reports, tax returns and various income streams.
- BA/BS required or equivalent work experience.
- Flexibility to adapt and able to manage multiple assignments while working independently.
- Strong decision-making, interpersonal and communication skills; including the ability to clearly understand complex concepts.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, and attention to detail.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
About our client:
Founded in 1985, our client and its subsidiaries offer private banking, private business banking and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services. Join a team that continues to make significant investments in its digital solutions, including upgrading our consumer-facing technology.