Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Pharmacy Credentialing Assistant
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Term: 6 months
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8-5pm
- Monitor high volume of incoming email activity, respond accordingly in a timely manner.
- Verify and document status of pharmacy credentials from primary source.
- Pharmacy communication and issue resolution via phone, email, and or bizfax.
- Perform research as a directed.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum 3 -5 years of related experience is required. Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and in a concise professional manner.
- Direct communication with pharmacies (calling, emailing, & faxing). Verbal communication skills, polite, professional, clear enunciation and good tone.
- Email professionalism and etiquette are key, along with spelling and good grammar (verbal/written).
- Candidates must be computer savvy (working with internet, knowing and understanding terms such as browser, clear cookies, mapping and navigating network drives, navigating various systems, importing/exporting various file types, formulas, pivot tables).
- This is a data entry position and requires a high degree of attention to detail, quality, and accuracy.
- Mid to advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access is required.
- Education or experience equivalent to a 4-year college degree is required.