Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Creative Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis, MN
Term: 12 months
- Serves as a dedicated project manager for a specialty channel or LOB, developing and maintaining effective working relationships and communication with relevant partners.
- Consults with IHA account and creative teams, as wells as LOB/channel partners on implementation strategy, methods and plans for strategic Marketing initiatives that impact organization-wide campaigns and products
- Collaborates with IHA account and creative teams, as well as LOB/channel to define and intake projects, and ensure all team members acquire a thorough understanding of the project’s components and the production requirements.
- Leads, creates, and implements project management process to effectively plan and manage project timelines for specialized channels and campaigns.
- Troubleshoots and provides solutions to account teams for various process issues.
- Assigns tasks and schedules deadlines for each step of a project through completion.
- Negotiates timing with partners, troubleshoots scheduling issues, and implements changes.
- Proactively and successfully reconciles competing project priorities against business/LOB priorities.
- Works in project management system to support and ensure schedules are maintained.
- Serves as final quality check before project materials proceed to review by agency and client partners.
- Curiosity, a fire for excellence, and a passion for innovation.
- Relevant expertise in appropriate channel or LOB.
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Experience in various marketing channels, including print, In-branch, digital, social, ATM, direct mail, web, and digital media.
- Strong relationship-building skills, including collaboration and conflict resolution with team, peers, and partners.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with changing priorities in a tight, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-direction and demonstrated initiative.
- A commitment to working as part of a team.
- 4+ years of marketing/agency experience
- 4+ years in project management
- 2+ Digital Marketing project manangement, implementation experience
- Deep understanding of holistic digital engagement across all channels, platforms and devices
- Experience in guiding best-in-class implementation of digital marketing and operational compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
- Agile/Scrum Certification/experience