Title: Creative Project Manager
Location: San Francisco
This role supports the Creative Directors, Creative Team Leads and Marketing Managers in the successful delivery of creative projects and assets. Primary responsibility will be to establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships with stakeholders and resource management across the lifecycle of creative projects. Responsibilities also include managing the day-to-day status of projects and ensuring that milestones / goals are met in a timely manner.
Essential Duties include:
- Work with dedicated Marketing Managers to develop detailed, clear and realistic project schedules/timelines. Document project requirements. Identify and coordinate team resource requirements and deliverables.
- Lead project status meetings internally and cross-functionally. Create agendas, take notes and follow up on action items. Ensure that such meetings are structured and that the purpose and objectives are clear.
- Communicate project status clearly and frequently with stakeholders and project team, as well as with external vendors. Collaborate with the team to manage and set expectations.
- Facilitate internal creative reviews, serving as the single point of contact for feedback and coordination. Align teams to adjust accordingly.
- Identify dependencies, issues and mitigate risk throughout the project lifecycle; adjust plans based on the changing needs of the business and load-balance schedules and resources accordingly.
- Ensure that projects stay on track and in scope by driving deliverables internally, cross-functionally and with external partners. Communicate hurdles and schedule adjustments with the team.
- Manage and develop but not limited to T0, T1 and T2 projects.
- Participate in the development of department policies and/or procedures and assist with client specific projects as assigned
- Encourage a positive and creative working environment. Help to build enthusiasm and ownership with the work of the team.