Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Hartford Connecticut 06156
Hourly Rate: $ 40.89/hr.
Term: 6 months
- Monitors marketing and advertising tools for the agency and directs work accordingly when needed. Oversees the flow of work within the agency and adjusts resources as needed for most effective operations, in collaboration with the Agency teams.
- Ensure that scheduling and resource management is in alignment with the creative studio standard operating procedures and timeframes consistent with SLAs.
- Act as an integral part of ongoing development and implementation of processes, standards and requirements as a result of process improvement.
- Make recommendations for process and tool enhancements and development regarding workflow and schedules, capacity and resources, and to ensure a user friendly and customer-centric experience.
- Provide staff with the appropriate training, sharing of knowledge and experience with regards to the processes and tools to ensure success. Provide any additional support/training required to enable tool users to overcome the unique issues they encounter. Point of contact for process and tool training and improvements.
- Manage with attention to detail the input and update of data into Workfront to ensure the highest quality and accuracy of marketing reports, project schedules, and performance metrics for review and use by clients and management.
- Assume a leadership role, in building a best-in-class workflow tool while embracing innovation and enterprise thinking.
- Ensure all requests and issues are identified and managed in a timely manner, workload is balanced across the team, and that enterprise service standards are on goal.
- Work with tool vendors to ensure systems are kept up-to-date and knowledge of the latest improvements is regularly communicated.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- College degree required
- 5+ years of experience in internal or external marketing, advertising or creative operations management experience preferably including digital communications, print, direct marketing campaigns.
- Solid experience managing reports, dashboards, and data.
- Experience managing multiple clients, projects, communications, and reports.
- Technologically adept, managing databases and extracting reports based on specific criteria for analysis, and has the wherewithal to learn and work effectively within proprietary systems.
- Experience managing issues into solutions.
- Proven ability working both independently and as an integral member of a team.
- System administration or Workfront experience preferred
- Communications, Marketing or similar bachelors degree
- Strong working knowledge of creative services and the processes and resources required to complete a project to fruition: print and digital
- Exceptional customer-centric approach to service delivery a must.
- Working knowledge of intake and workflow processes and schedules and the impacts to
- cost, capacity, schedules and quality
- Excellent communicator with good sensibilities in knowing how to manage an out of process situation with diplomacy and sense of solution, how to appropriately escalate and manage heightened situations without confrontation and without disrupting or impacting the operation.
- Critical computer skills and attention to detail are requisite in managing data integrity, schedules, reports and communications in an online, real time metrics driven environment.
- Exceptional communication and diplomacy skills are required in working with all levels of the organization in a deadline driven environment.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!