Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Billing Specialist
Location: Monroeville, PA, 15146
Term: 6 months (08/24/2020 to 02/19/2021)
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 8-430
- The Correspondence Specialist will review and appropriately respond to incoming electronic communications from financial institutions.
- This position will work closely with various other departments within CVS Health.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Prior experience of performing reimbursement, collections or medical insurance billing
- Experience working in the banking industry
- Ability to multi-task, manage simultaneous projects, and prioritize task in a fast paced environment while displaying strong attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Word
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team environment
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.