MATRIX is looking for a Corporate Technical Recruiter to join our Recruiting as a Service Practice. Will primarily be recruiting for Digital Analytics and Digital Product Solutions roles. Can work 100% remotely from anywhere in the United States. Our Rapid Scale Hiring team interfaces directly with Talent Acquisition and Hiring Managers at some of the world’s most respected companies in Software, Insurance, Retail, Banking, and Consumer Packaged Goods. In this role, you will work as an extension of our customers Talent Acquisition team and serve as a Corporate Recruiter Supply Chain for one of the world's most respected brands. This is a great opportunity for an agency recruiter looking to step into the corporate world, or for a corporate recruiter looking to expand their experience recruiting with one of the best TA organizations around.
· Have an agile mindset, with a desire to learn and apply business agility to all things recruiting
· Serve as a trusted advisor to TA and the business, providing market research and supply data
· Source, Screen, and interview candidates to determine appropriate qualifications and skills.
· Act as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle (Sourcing through onboarding)
· Deliver consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through various forms of communication
· Manage the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts, with specific attention paid to candidate flow of in all stages of the pipeline
· 2+ years of successful corporate technical recruiting experience including Digital Product and Data Analytics roles. Experience within the beverages space is a plus.
· Proven ability to provide excellent candidate customer service through the entire recruiting process
· Ability to build rapport and productive relationships with hiring managers
· Experience in full lifecycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, negotiations/closing, and candidate relationship management
· Expertise using LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing tools
· Creative thinker in regard to identifying and engaging passive talent
· Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving agile environment
· Sense of urgency and prioritization skills
· Kenexa, iCims and advanced excel skills a big plus