Our client is seeking a Corporate Recruiter for a contract opportunity.
This person will need to be capable of leading a group of reqs in a full cycle recruiting effort and will focus on specific locations and roles. In this autonomous role, you’ll have full visibility and a direct working relationship with the leaders who manage the day-to-day operations of each location. Hiring managers and leaders will rely on you to drive the recruiting process and ensure adequate and quality candidate flow for all open positions. This recruiter will be responsible for ensuring a positive candidate experience from initial contact through onboarding.
- Establish relationships with hiring leaders (Manager through SVP level) on the client's team in two locations, in first 30 days. This will include understanding their associate retention strategies, recruiting/hiring preferences and how to identify gaps in their workforce
- Coordinate and drive the recruiting and hiring process, ensuring there is an adequate quality of applicant flow for open positions
- Increase visibility of the client's internal referral program to encourage greater participation
- Build pipeline of candidates by sourcing from local competitors, job boards, and the client's internal database
- Create a reference policy (or guidelines) to confirm capabilities of candidates once they are at the offer stage
- Experience in a corporate or agency recruiting role is preferred