Title: Senior Corporate Recruiter
Location: San Francisco, CA
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day.
In Human Resources, our client is committed to growing and protecting the company and its culture by attracting, retaining and supporting our most valuable resource: people. Providing their colleagues with extraordinary service is their commitment; their success is our client’s reward.
Duties and Responsibilities
An encouraging culture that invests in you.
The Senior Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for executing Corporate/G&A searches from kick-off to completion. You will have full ownership of search execution including sourcing, assessing and recruiting top talent for our client. Specifically, you will be responsible for client engagement and relationship management, search strategy and execution, candidate pipelining and offer negotiations.
What You’ll Do as a Recruiter
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal client groups, stakeholders, candidates and external agency partners while serving as a spokesperson and advocate for our client
- Actively own and/or participate in search meetings and discussions with hiring managers. Provide market insights
- Work closely and cross-functionally with hiring managers to: assess recruiting needs, understand job requirements, and develop job descriptions for each position; and tailor/refine recruitment process as-needed
- Market Research and Mapping. Surface candidates and develop networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
- Conduct initial screen with networking prospects, referrals, applications, and passive candidates. Build pipelines of qualified, high-caliber candidates using creative and effective sourcing strategies
- Engage, contact, and manage candidate experience throughout recruitment process.
- Contribute to projects on an ad hoc basis
You could be a great fit if you have:
- BA/BS experience preferred
- 5+ years’ experience recruiting for all levels of an organization, from entry-level to senior leadership positions
- Big 4 experience preferred
- Experience supporting Risk, Compliance and Accounting focused roles for a large organization; Internal Audit, Accounting, Legal, Vendor Management
- Strong ability to source passive candidates and experience building candidate pipelines for hard to fill roles
- Experience working with applicant tracking and CRM systems
- Experience partnering with hiring managers and team members throughout the hiring process.
- Very high sense of urgency, ability to multi-task and wear many hats on a daily basis
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills with a strong executive presence
- Intellectual horsepower combined with the ability to listen, understand, analyze, synthesize and propose solutions
- Creativity in solving issues to ensure a win-win
- Exceptional follow through and service focused mind set
- Track record of building strong, consultative relationships with senior executives
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now