MATRIX is looking for a Corporate Recruiter with a focus on Accounting Recruiting to join our Recruiting as a Service Practice. Can work 100% remotely from anywhere in the United States. Our Rapid Scale Hiring team interfaces directly with Talent Acquisition and Hiring Managers at some of the world’s most respected companies in Software, Oil and Gas, Insurance, Retail, Banking, and Consumer Packaged Goods. In this role, you will work as an extension of our customers Talent Acquisition team and serve as a Corporate Recruiter for and industry leader and client with a well known Corporate culture. This is a great opportunity for an agency recruiter looking to step into the corporate world that has had a focus on accounting requisitions, or for a Corporate Recruiter looking to expand their experience recruiting with a top DFW company.
- Influence & guide hiring leaders to use best practices in hiring
- Own and drive 15-30 active requisitions at various phases of the hiring cycle at any given time
- Provide ad-hoc reporting to leaders and stakeholders as needed
- Role model Client's values and culture to both prospects and employees
- Have an agile mindset, with a desire to learn and apply business agility to all things recruiting
- Serve as a trusted advisor to TA and the business, providing market research and supply data
- Source, Screen, and interview candidates to determine appropriate qualifications and skills.
- Act as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle (Sourcing through onboarding)
- Deliver consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through various forms of communication
- Manage the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts, with specific attention paid to candidate flow of in all stages of the pipeline
- Coordinate interviews and follow candidates through the offer process
- 3-5+ years of successful Accounting focused Recruiting experience
- Experience within the Oil and Gas space is preferred.
- Experience preferred with Workday and ATS and other recruiting tools
- Proven ability to provide excellent candidate customer service through the entire recruiting process
- Ability to build rapport and productive relationships with hiring managers
- Experience in full lifecycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, negotiations/closing, and candidate relationship management
- Expertise using LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing tools
- Creative thinker in regard to identifying and engaging passive talent
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving agile environment
- Sense of urgency and prioritization skills
- Kenexa, iCims and advanced excel skills a big plus
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.