Long term contract Opportunity!
Position: Corporate Negotiator
Location: Des Moines, IA 50392
Term: 4 Months Contract
- Negotiate small to medium size contracts for goods and services that reduce cost and risk
- Consult with customers and vendors
- Will be specific to the technology team, so we would be looking for someone who has experience in procuring of software, hardware, etc.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2 to 4 years work-related experience, but preferably 4 to 6 years experience
- College graduate with a bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Basic PC skills required
- Ability to work independently and negotiate, persuade, and make quick decisions under pressure while dealing with conflicting goals and points of view
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of accuracy, be detail oriented and have excellent analytical, organizational, leadership, problem- solving, and communication skills
- Business unit and company product knowledge preferred
- Information technology and telecommunications hardware, software and services knowledge preferred along with procurement and knowledge of supply chain management, contract negotiations, and contract law
- Knowledge of sales techniques, accounting, finance, marketing and general business knowledge preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit,Apply Today!