Location: New York, NY
Core Transformation Trainer will support the Core Transformation Project by facilitating training for service and operational teams across the Bank. This position will involve working with content developers and other trainers to master course materials and deliver these successfully to a number of audiences across the organization. The Trainer will also be required to travel where necessary to lead sessions in person, and may be required to utilize virtual training environments to train remotely. The ideal candidate will be comfortable delivering technical materials to both in-person and remote audiences, and will be fluent in Adult Learning Theory and common Instructional Design techniques. Moreover, the candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have the ability to master new courses rapidly. The Trainer may also be called upon to create and/or edit supplemental materials when needed. The position will require exceptional written and spoken communication skills, interpersonal skills that allow you to work with people at all levels, initiative and the ability to offer new ideas and solutions, good time management to effectively manage training schedules and multiple projects/deadlines. He/she will report directly to the Deposit Services Director of Training.
- Facilitate remote and in-person training on subjects relating to the Core Transformation Project.
- Become proficient with all necessary curriculum offered during the Core Transformation project.
- Travel to and from training sites when needed.
- Monitor participants' knowledge before and after training and provide additional coaching and feedback to management.
- Use a variety of instructional methods to ensure maximum delivery effectiveness
- Work closely with management to address any identified opportunities for improvement
- Create and edit Supplemental documents when needed
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Prior professional experience in a learning and development role or a proven track record of performance in a related field
- Is comfortable multitasking and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfort with both in-person and virtual training delivery methods
- Familiarity with eLearning design and theory
- Can quickly connect and develop a rapport with varying audiences across the organization
- Willingness to travel when needed
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skill; is able to speak articulately with and in language appropriate for the specific audience
- Comfortable with financial service technology and systems; can quickly learn new systems when needed
- Detail-oriented and can work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Professional certifications in Learning Theory, Performance Management, Instructional Design, e-Learning Applications, or other related disciplines a plus