Copywriter - IMMEDIATE NEED!!
Global FinTech organization seeking a Copywriter to support the growing Corporate Marketing Center of Excellence (COE) team!
As our Copywriter, you will be responsible for developing go-to-market sales collateral and customer-facing materials that help position products for success across key business lines. You will create, edit, and maintain content that engages customers, enables sales, and drives leads, working closely with product marketing, domain experts, and others to write on target, on message, on brand content. The ideal candidate is able to translate positioning documentation provided by product marketers into content that conveys the value of our solutions and services.
- Write, edit, and produce clear and compelling marketing content in a variety of formats including sales presentations, fact sheets, brochures, video scripts, campaign landing pages, emails, case studies, and other assets
- Collaborate closely with product marketing and others to develop clear, concise, on point messaging
- Partner closely with brand, creative, digital marketing, product marketing, social media, compliance, and others to bring our content assets to life
- Ensure brand consistency, voice, and quality in all content across all mediums
- Optimize published content for search engines (SEO) to maximize reach as relevant
- Track and report on content usage and impact metrics against established KPIs
- Measure, analyze, and optimize sales/product marketing collateral, evolving offerings to meet the changing needs of sales and our customers
- Product Marketing and Sales enablement writing experience including exceptional writing and editing skills for a variety of formats and audiences
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to write clearly, follow style guidelines, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative, with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to help the team succeed
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing, communications, or equivalent preferred
- 5+ years of experience in content development
- B2B financial services or fintech industry experience–payment industry experience highly preferred
- Strong storytelling, writing, and editorial skills
- Solid understanding of content marketing principles and best practices
- AP-style command of grammar required
If you love product marketing and sales enablement writing, please send your LinkedIn profile today!