Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Location: Burlington, Vermont, 05401
Term: 4 months
- Writing informative and creative content on relevant automotive industry topics for landing pages and blogs for dealership websites.
- Responsible for researching automotive news, information, and trends using online research techniques.
- Developing engaging and persuasive content by working with internal client focused teams to understand the concepts that the client(s) want to portray.
- Writing multiple unique pieces of content daily while adhering to strict deadlines; editing content from a third-party source for quality assurance.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1+ year of experience.
- Experience with tight deadlines and a daily content goal.
- Excellent command of the English language and a good knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Ability to write in varying styles and assume different tones according client needs.
- Works independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to deal with criticism and feedback.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!