Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Location: Cumberland, RI, 02864
Term: 6 months (12/28/2020 to 06/25/2021)
Work Schedule: Mon- Fri 8:30- 5:00 Sat 9-4 Sun 10-4
Weekend availability is a must have.
- Coordinator supports the development, coordination and delivery of customer service and business support programs across various departments.
- The position assists in the identification and communicate findings in a clear, concise manner.
- You will use existing processes to solve routine problems and to meet objectives and
- The coordinator will be responsible for data and information updates and maintenance across multiple systems.
- The coordinator will ensure accuracy of all data by ensuring attention to detail and by performing data audits.
- The coordinator will execute all data updates requested to meet operational/project demands
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of experience working in a fast-paced complex environment; capable of delivering goals with appropriate levels of coaching and supervision.
- Excellent time management, decision making, leadership collaboration and presentation skills.
- Strength in multi-tasking and project prioritization.
- Healthcare and/or operations background a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelors Degree preferred