Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Enrollment Coordinator
Hourly Rate: $20.64/hr.
Term: 4 Months Contract
- Read and Interpret Work Instructions for enrollment work types.
- Be able to enter information in excel and sort data.
- Perform OBCs with a call script.
- Be able to determine section of guidance related to task type being worked.
- Meet monthly established quality goal on a consistent basis.
- Meet monthly established TAT goal on a consistent basis.
- Meet monthly established productivity goal on a consistent basis.
- Will work on Arizona time zone.
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- At least 1 years of overall related experience of Center for Medicare/Medicaid Services (CMS) guidelines for Medicare Part D enrollment processes or previous work experience in regulatory environment
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing preferred
- Dependable/Responsible/Accountable Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Capable of managing through transition, while fostering a positive team environment
- Confident in decision making ability within strict timelines
- Exceptional prioritization and organizational skills
- Acts with integrity and uses sound judgment in dealing with confidential information