Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Location: Cumberland, RI 02864
Hourly Rate: $ 18.36/hr.
Term: 9 months
- Manage calendars and day-to-day administrative needs for the VP and Sr. Director within the Merchandising Team.
- Schedule and plan meetings, manage budgets, arrange travel, and prepare materials as necessary.
- Run Daily sales, seasonal reporting, weekly vendor reporting and analyze market data to assist in decision making.
- Conduct special projects and perform analysis to support strategic priorities.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and on paper, to Merchandising and Cross-Functional teams throughout the organization.
- Work closely with outside partners.
- Assist with communication on overall performance, sales, sell thru and ad planning.
- Support the development of presentations for mid-level and senior executives.
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- At least 3 years of overall related experience of Center for Medicare/Medicaid Services (CMS) guidelines for Medicare Part D enrollment processes or previous work experience in regulatory environment.
- Comfortable in both team player and team lead roles.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Capable of managing through transition, while fostering a positive team environment.
- Confident in decision making ability within strict timelines.
- Exceptional prioritization and organizational skills.
- Acts with integrity and uses sound judgment in dealing with confidential information.