Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Location: Memphis, Tennessee, 38119
Hourly Rate: $ 48.18/hr.
Term: 4 months
- Reviews and analyzes scope of service changes from team managers, and prices additional services based on in-depth knowledge of the department's pricing platform.
- Identifies and recommends consulting opportunities to managers, market leaders, and/or clients.
- Creates pricing estimates for new business opportunities.
- Ensures monthly pricing allocations are accurately entered into PeopleSoft.
- Functions as a single point of contact for a market and/or Strategic Account Client.
- Assists Senior Management with implementation of strategic department and corporate initiatives.
- Troubleshoots escalated issues and ensures internal and external customer requests are handled timely, accurately and with a focus on customer service.
- Creates a positive customer experience by opening and maintaining constructive and reliable lines of communication.
- Participates and/or leads all aspects of internal and external property and client transitions.
- Works with other internal teams in handling special requirements as defined in the Management Agreement and scope of services in the Financial Services Agreement.
- Verifies and ensures accounting team's debt, real estate tax, sales tax and owner distribution payments are made timely and internal databases are updated and maintained accordingly.
- May participate in new business proposals.
- May review staff work product, including financial packages, to ensure its complete, accurate and timely release to internal departments and external clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area.
- Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
- Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval.
- Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime.
- Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff.
- Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies.
- Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
- Degree from a four-year college or university program with an emphasis in accounting, finance or related field required.
- A minimum of 10 years prior accounting, finance or related experience required to include prior management experience.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms, principles and compliance.
- Ability to calculate complex figures. Ability to forecast and prepare budgets.
- Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software and hardware (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite Products).
- Experience with real estate accounting software preferred.