Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and help people and businesses become smarter and better prepared to protect the things that matter most to them.
Position: Contracts Administrator
Location: Woodland Hills California 91365
Term: 4 Months
- Responsible for drafting, providing contractual review, leading and managing contract negotiations, collaborating as required, and managing contractual documentation (Master Service Agreements (MSA), Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Amendments, Statements of Work (SOW), Work Orders (WO), etc.) with limited management supervision on low to high level complexity assignments.
- Negotiate contracts to benefit company with cost savings, to mitigate risk, and ensure that proper contractual terms and requirements and included in the contracts.
- Ensure proper contracting and compliance with all Farmers and SS&P policies, processes and procedures (Coupa, Quality Assurance, DocuSign, Farmers Information Security, Legal, Privacy, Risk, Tax, etc.)
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3 years relevant experience in strategic sourcing / procurement / supply chain / purchasing / contract negotiation.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Demonstrated knowledge of contract fundamentals.
- Exceptional contract negotiation experience.
- Extensive experience with contract redlining.
- Demonstrated experience routing contractual documents for execution.
- Experience with managing and delivering across business units and geographical boundaries.
- Experience working with stakeholders.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel experience.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and people management skills.
- Strong project management and change management skills.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with Coupa and DocuSign.
- CPSM designation.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!