Title: Contract Talent Acquisition Sourcer
Location: San Francisco, CA
What You’ll Do as a Sourcer
- Understand the company’s cross functional talent needs and the competitor landscape.
- Create candidate sourcing lists that identify and attract talent for current and future needs
- Develop innovative experiences to attract and recruit talent from traditional and non-traditional sources
- Source talent using a variety of tools (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, iCIMS, Seekout) and maintain a consistent and quality pipeline for current and future requisitions
- Utilize multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques (including boolean searches) to identify diverse talent.
- Engage candidates for high volume roles and maintain accurate information our ATS system, iCIMS
- Build relationships with passive candidates and create personalized high-touch experiences.
- Maintain strong partnerships with recruiting to understand the recruiting process as well as current/future needs.
You Could Be a Great Fit If You Have
- Experience building a pipeline of quality candidates through various recruiting and pipelining tools
- Partners with various recruiting teams to understand business needs for current/future openings
- 3-5 years of sourcing experience and building talent pipelines
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, iCIMS, and Seekout is a plus
- Prior experience leveraging a Talent CRM and owning candidate campaigns preferred
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.