Job Title: Contract Recruiting Coordinator
Summary: We are looking for a top-notch contract Recruiting Coordinator who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working with a supporting a high-energy team. Under the general direction of the Manager, Recruiting Coordination, the Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for managing candidate onboarding, interview scheduling and special projects.
- Arranges phone and in-person interviews between candidates and hiring managers and their teams.
- Provides resolution to scheduling conflicts and ensures candidates have a smooth, efficient experience.
- Enters background checks into our third-party, web-based system, following up on any background check issues that arise.
- Creates and routes requisitions and offer letters for approval in SmartRecruiters, Epsilon's applicant tracking system.
- Extends offer letters to candidates once approvals are obtained.
- Stays apprised of status of all candidates throughout the hiring process, from offer acceptance to start and communicating regularly to Recruiters.
- Coordinates candidate travel and handles expensing, invoicing follow-up and purchase order creation, as needed.
- Composes correspondence and answers questions from candidates, recruiters and the hiring team, directing them to other resources, when appropriate.
- Recommends improvements to current best practices, processes and tools, where applicable.
- Manages own work to ensure accuracy, quality, and efficiency, which may require securing help from teammates and other members of the HR team.
- Performs additional tasks, projects and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of employees and candidates both verbally and in writing.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain focus in fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to anticipate future needs and project a sense of urgency and commitment to excellent customer service.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and be team oriented.
- Ability to handle confidential recruitment and personnel documents.
- Must have high energy, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Aptitude for learning new online technology/systems a must.
- Ability to organize, prioritize work and multi-task.
- 3+ years’ experience in a Recruiting, HR Coordinator or Customer Service role is desired.
- Proficiency in MS Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with HRIS systems is preferred, but not required.