Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Contract Recruiter
Hourly Rate: $47.75/hr.
Term: 4 Months Contract
- Responsible for using external and internal databases to find top talent & qualify them for key positions and send them forward to the hiring managers.
- Use various tools and resources to uncover the best untapped pharmacist and pharmacy technician talent.
- Partner with the hiring managers to understand the hiring needs, build targeted sourcing plans and work with the hiring managers expectations along the way
- Source candidates from a variety of avenues, with a strong emphasis on LinkedIn Recruiter, our Talent Community, social media, search engines, and niche regional and Use social networking mediums (i.e., LinkedIn groups and other online forums) to promote employment brand messaging that drives traffic to open roles by establishing and promoting positive relationships
- Perform ongoing research of competitive landscape and market insights/trends, and provide relevant data to management
- When needed function in a high- volume search mindset when business needs require it
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of talent acquisition experience in agency and/or corporate sourcing at the recruiter or sourcer level or above
- Experience in a role with multiple projects and competing demands
- Skills to proactively identify top level talent through a variety of talent sourcing techniques (e.g. Internet Recruiting, Job Boards, Applicant Tracking Systems, Boolean Searches, Social Media, etc.)
- Proven track record of successfully sourcing hard-to-find candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service focus, strong interpersonal and listening skills and the ability to deal effectively with dissatisfied customers
- Experience working as a team member and collaborate effectively with other members of the Human Resource team