Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Contract Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA 30305
Term: 2 months (2/15/2021 to 6/30/2021)
- The purpose of this position is to manage and coordinate the fulfillment of the organization’s contract requirements.
- Reviews, interprets and analyzes contract and service agreements to ensure the terms comply with legal, guidelines, contracting principles, cost constraints as well as with corporate and client procedures.
- Responds to customer inquires pertaining to modifications of existing contracts and to facilitate all phases of contract management.
- Prepares and evaluates proposals for new or continuation of existing contracts and makes award recommendations.
- Negotiates and interprets contracts, and monitors fulfillment of contractual obligations
- Analyzes amendments to existing contracts or requests for extensions.
- Provides recommendations of approval or alternation solutions to senior management.
- Interfaces with the Accounting Department on invoicing and insurance issues.
- Accountable for administration and execution of Supplier Performance Management Program.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area.
- Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
- Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime.
- Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff.
- Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies.
- Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university required.
- Minimum of four years of related experience and/or training.
- Working experience with business law, contracting principles and practices, and general and industry specific regulatory and compliance requirements.
- C.P.M., C.P.S.M. or N.A.C.M. certifications or eligibility preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions.
- Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills. Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of contracts database systems, software, modules, etc.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!