Position: Contract Coordinator
Location: Dothan, AL 36303
Term: 2 Months
- Responsible for accurately entering membership information into the contract management database system timely and performing in depth analysis.
- Operates as the key contact for national sales inquiries and maintains appropriate data logs.
- Establishes and maintains the setup of new accounts within financial system timely and accurately. Develops and utilize customer account set-up reports to perform analysis
- Works with designated contacts at the distribution centers and regional customer maintenance areas to troubleshoot and resolve membership issues.
- Performs in depth analysis of late customer set-ups, identifies source of issue and determines the appropriate action needed to resolve the issue. Performs related duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of contracts administration.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage large volumes of e-mail.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze data/situations quickly
- Strong Customer Service Skills and focus.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to work through difficult tasks.
- Ability to perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy; thorough
- Capable of making sound decisions to achieve goals.
- Resourceful in pursuing or recommending new ideas and/or procedures
- Ability to implement processes resulting in satisfactory audit practices.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.