Position: Continuous Improvement Coordinator
Location: Brooks, KY 40109
Term: 6 Months
- Participates in the investigation of defects reporting across the organization
- Participates in the root cause analysis of defects and works with departments to develop training and process changes to eliminate errors.
- Investigates internal inventory discrepancies and works with appropriate teams to ensure corrective transactions are completed when necessary.
- Coordinates internal reports on defects from eQMS.
- Participates in Kaizen events and Continuous Improvement Projects across organization.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Requires broad training in fields such as office administration, quality assurance, continuous improvement or equivalent combination of experience and education; normally requires 1+ years' directly related and progressively responsible experience.
- Associates Degree required
- Quality improvement, Lean Six-Sigma and/ or Kaizen experience
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work under limited guidance
- Ability to maintain knowledge associated with operations
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications, such as the latest versions of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Advanced spelling, grammar, technical writing skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Professional email/Outlook etiquette- communication with all levels of business is required, and many are still working remotely.
- Quick learner.