Terrific 5+ months contract in Plano, Texas for a Contingent Recruiter Analyst. Will focus on continuous improvement of daily recruiting operations for our hourly/contract workforce, talent acquisition processes, vendor relations of our contract worker supply chain, and project management. Will support the Talent Acquisition department’s objective to develop and implement strategic recruitment strategies that will advance the company’s diverse and inclusive culture.
· Leverage new ways to attract and recruit top talent across the company’s business units.
· Develop and implement long term hourly programs recruiting strategies in support of the company’s evolving staffing needs and business objectives.
· Build effective relationships with internal business functions/stake holders and externally with local community sourcing organizations.
· Ensure compliance with internal company policies and employment laws covering recruiting and hiring practices and maintain confidential information.
· Create, standardize, and track recruiting KPI, including acceptance rates, demographics, diversity, etc.
· Facilitate final evaluation of candidates and coordinate the job offer process with Hiring Managers.
· Problem-solving experience using the company’s methodology.
· Bachelor's degree (or higher) in any related business field, or equivalent professional work experience.
· Demonstrated experience with high volume recruitment. Agency experience, is a plus.
· Strong project management skills.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
· Experience working with applicant tracking systems (posting jobs, retrieving qualified candidates, moving candidates through the system's hiring process).
· HR information systems (HRIS) experience, preferably Workday.
· Proven experience working across both technical and non-technical pillars (cross-functional projects, initiatives, client groups).
· Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong internal and external customer focus. Desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
If this is a good fit, Apply now!