Position: Contingent Lead Full Stack Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA 94111
Term: 3 Months
• Collaborate with architects, developers, security specialists and vendors on innovative solutions to complex business problems, using cloud-based and on- premise technologies.
• Lead, evaluate and oversee software development solutions written by vendors and colleagues. Conduct code and design reviews and collaborate closely with solution, cloud and security architects.
• Communicate with product managers, business analysts and end-users daily to deliver technology solutions for their business and operational objectives.
• Translate designer mock-ups, wire frames and data flows into POCs using UI tools such as HTML5, CSS and AngularJS.
• Be highly collaborative with product management and technical support where feedback is used for continuous improvement with iterative deliverables.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
• Hands-on software development experience on presentation languages, using tools like Angular.js.
• Hands-on software development experience on server-side languages, especially node.js.
• Hands on experience with SQL Server is highly desired.
• MEAN stack experience preferred (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node.js).
• Experience with Python a plus.
• Create build / package scripts for deploying applications using GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible and similar tools.
• Experience with development in AWS. Certification is a plus.
• Experience migrating systems from on-prem to cloud is desired.
• Demonstrated leadership of technical teams using the Agile project management methodology. Familiarity with Jira and Confluence is desired.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills to provide production support of applications.
• Communication skills to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
About our client
Founded in 1985, our client and its subsidiaries offer private banking, private business banking and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services. Join a team that continues to make significant investments in its digital solutions, including upgrading our consumer-facing technology.