Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Contingent, ECM Solution Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA 94111
Term: 6 Months
- Responsible for working with ECM Solutions team, various business groups and project lead to assist in gathering business requirements necessary for implementing enhancements or additional new features to the existing application.
- Interact with customers/ users to support software acceptance process and act as a liaison between development and user community.
- Works with Technical Analyst, Technical Architect to create the UI High level and Detailed Design for the applications.
- Performs hands on coding using C#.NET & Java/J2E.
- Deployment/DevOps for Microservices and Containers technology a plus.
- Design and architect scalable, distributed web applications, web/windows services, and cloud-based applications.
- Design/develop critical framework components/reusable modules.
- Produce detailed timelines for each application release and implement effective project control by monitoring the progress of the software release.
- Establish and execute automated build as well automated testing procedures.
- Ensure the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Maintain, improve, and optimize our software offerings and development processes.
- Maintain and adhere to set of development and quality standards. Drive on-time delivery along with high-quality standards.
- Resolve technical issues for designers and developers during project lifecycle.
- Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills on C# .NET & Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience working with coordination of multiple teams.
- Investigation and root cause analysis of software and system defects; resolve issues with production systems.
- Analyze business requirements and create technical design documents that are in accordance with the company's architecture standards.
- Work with vendor to handle application upgrades and implement complex document management solutions. Provide 2nd tier, off-hours remote support as needed.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities. Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by manager.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems.
- Java (Java 1. 7/Java 1. 8),
- Experience with Jira and Github.
- Core development experience in large scale enterprise .NET Framework.
- Strong understanding of Microservices architecture design and principles. Experience in developing containerized application using Microsoft Platform and Tools.
- Strong understanding of .NET Core and .NET Framework Strong SQL knowledge, including development of stored procedures, SQL queries, and other SQL objects.
- ASP.NET, MVC & AngularJS.
- Strong experience in OnBase Workview, Workflow, Unity Scripts and API Integrations
- Experience with multi-tier system development.
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases, preferably SQL.
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong knowledge of document management software and workflow is recommended.
- Good knowledge of integrating document management software with other applications via provided APIs.
- Experience with OnBase or any equivalent document management tool is preferred.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm. Must have strong interpersonal, organizational, and advanced problem-solving skills.
- Good organization skills with strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with project management and application development principles.
- Experience working in a team development environment, should be a team player.
- Proficiency with varied types of computer hardware and software systems, with emphasis on systems using Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of financial services industry is strong plus.
- Team Player.
- Provide extraordinary service.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
About our client:
Founded in 1985, our client and its subsidiaries offer private banking, private business banking and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services. Join a team that continues to make significant investments in its digital solutions, including upgrading our consumer-facing technology.