Our Global SaaS client is seeking to deliver a strong foundation of enablement, resources, and connections so that every employee will thrive, anywhere. This person will be a critical component in the effort to drive companywide knowledge management strategy.
- Manage worldwide production of content on the platform including the global publishing process.
- Familiarity with Confluence CMS a plus.
- Create and manage content inventories, content tagging and meta level data, content history/archiving/change_management/storage security, as well as overall content integrity.
· Work with Content Strategy Manager and content owners (owners of benefits and policies) to optimize content for discoverability, and usefulness.
· Act as a strategic partner with key stakeholder groups including site management, development, localization and other peer teams.
· Provide strategy, governance, and documentation for the web production process including performance metrics, SLAs, and engagement model.
· Ensure the site is optimized for use through data analysis of search logs, web analytics, surveys, feedback and heuristic evaluations.
- Manage localization and well as regionalization (i.e. same subject, same language but different content by locale).
5+ years of web industry experience specifically with modern CMS platforms and processes.
· Detail oriented project manager with experience in digital project management tools.
· Experience managing a team of full time employees or vendors on multi-stage projects.
· Production experience with a modern CMS including component and template frameworks.
· Expertise in understanding how to make content in unstructured threaded conversations available (eg: sourced from messaging applications, group posts, social feeds, etc.).
· Expertise in understanding how to make unstructured content available within a structured online experience (eg: user docs in team storage sites).Experience with responsive design.
· Experience collaborating with and leading cross functional teams within business groups, marketing and engineering. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· The ability to understand and use data to drive decision making and strategy.
· Experience with front-end web development.
· Exposure to all aspects of digital marketing (Web, SEM, SEO, Direct, Social, CMS, Analytics, Mobile, Development, Localization, etc.)
· Comfort managing multiple projects simultaneously amid ambiguity and without direction.
· Has superb analytical, decision-making, and project-management skills.