Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Content Manager
Location: Charlotte NC or Bay Area CA
Term: 12 months
Management of the queue of incoming translation requests via both Maintenance Requests (MR) and for Project content. This requires consultation on the translation functions within the Digital environment, and provides development and execution consultation for digital/partner business translation plans, programs and initiatives. These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product and queue management. Since the queue manager works independently on most initiatives, and may provide direction to other peer staff on other complex digital initiatives
This individual will perform a variety of activities, for which they have detailed hands-on experience, and comprise:
- Gathering, creating and/or verifying robust and complex /project maintenance requirements for translation purposes;
- Taking ownership of multiple, assigned tasks and managing them according to the business priority and impact;
- Regularly communicating progress and status through dashboards, reports, regular triage and sponsors meetings, and maintaining job progress with translation, maintenance and project teams, at all times;
- Identifying and expeditiously resolving translation issues and tracking defects to completion.
- Having familiarity with translation management tools, workflow and translation memory concepts. Proven track record of managing multiple translation activities simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills to manage daily interaction with internal customers and translation personnel (external and internal teams).
- Occasionally assisting with evangelizing and promoting translation initiatives.
- Being the SME for translation of web assets and must be able to field simple to complex questions from internal partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting.
- Also ideally a minimum of 4 years of recent hands-on experience with a Content Management system tool, including content authoring and editing (SDL Tridion preferred), and translation management tools, workflow and translation memory concepts, together with translation task management/coordination. In particular, proficiency in reading and writing in Spanish is preferred.
- Proficiency in written Spanish language is desirable but not required.
- Being available to work outside of normal business hours to deploy changes to production
- Able work according to standards and guidelines.