Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: UX Content Design
Location: San Francisco, CA, Minneapolis, MN, Charlotte, NC. Other Locations may be Remote
Term: 12 -24 months
Our Customer Experience Design Content Designers are responsible for the commercial banking platform and channel content, chiefly the end-to-end user experience content. Content Designers partner with design teammates, product, and technology teams to help create optimal, digital user experiences for Wells Fargo’s commercial banking customers.
Content Designers are primarily responsible for creating and editing project deliverables, including copy deck, message matrix, content plan, lexicon, user assistance plan, and user assistance, as well as participating in product/service naming workshops. Content Designers will partner with their customer experience design partners in interaction design, visual design, and accessibility to deliver a great customer experience.
Content Designers also provide input on digital business plans, programs, and initiatives that include content strategy and creation, overall customer experience, and gather analytics/metrics/research to inform product content.
- A strong writer with the proven ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities to consistently meet partner expectations.
- Team oriented as each project requires close collaboration with various teams to develop content that best supports customers’ needs and complies with documented standards.
- Experienced in agile design methodology and the overall UX design process from idea to launch.
- Experienced documenting wireframe screen content and creating user-facing customer support content, content audits, lexicons, and plans to create/improve content.
- Able to work under strict deadlines and manage multiple, concurrent projects.
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams to collaborate/solve design and content problems and leading content reviews to present a POV as well as gather input/feedback.
- A resourceful self-starter.
- Candidates must have experience working with other teams but also able to successfully manage their time to complete their individual deliverables by the given deadline, which is often a very short turnaround.
You will be responsible for
- Develop customer-focused content, including UI copy, labels and definitions, in-flow and on-screen messages, and instructional/help (user assistance) content in compliance with standards and content strategy.
- Engage across multiple teams to gather and clarify content and requirements.
- Collaborate with User Experience teams to ensure consistency across deliverables to inform editorial standards and considerations.
- Deliver content in required formats working with internal customers to ensure deliverables support Business and Technology requirements.
- Work with project teams to establish timelines and due dates for specific deliverables and provide ongoing status.
- Estimate project scope and manage partner teams’ expectations around process, deliverables, and timelines.
- Analyze content for consistency, accuracy, adherence to style and brand standards, and user experience implications.
- Provide content recommendations visually, when necessary (such as PowerPoint slides to show suggestions)
- Provide peer reviews and feedback as needed.
- 5+ years of UX writing experience for online and mobile products.
- Demonstrated experience documenting wireframe content (UI copy) and interactive messages. (Samples required).
- Demonstrated experience creating content audits, plans and lexicons. (Samples required).
- Demonstrated experience creating customer-facing instructional and help copy, including relevant imagery from the product/service (screenshots or info graphics). (Samples required).
- Demonstrated experience with UX design processes, including UCD principles.
- Omni-channel (browser, tablet, smartphone) writing experience for responsive design.
- Demonstrated experience with American for Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility compliance requirements and implications for content preferred.
- Previous experience with Financial Services preferred.
- Previous experience working with design systems and established standards preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Adobe Pro (X up), TechSmith Snagit (for screen capture, data scrubbing), SharePoint, Confluence, JIRA, Skype, Zoom, Invision, Invision Freehand, and standard browsers/web technologies.