Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: UX Content Design
Location: San Francisco, CA, Minneapolis, MN, Charlotte, NC and REMOTE Options in Other US Locations
Term: 12 - 24 months
- Provides subject matter expertise and strategic leadership for digital products, initiatives, for a functional area or Enterprise wide within the digital environment.
- Spearheads and or significantly influences the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line or Enterprise.
- May coach a small team of digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry.
- May represents the Enterprise externally as a leading digital expert in the financial industry and/or councils and associations.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Content Design skills with proven content strategy and content creation expertise for customer facing applications
- Proven UX content design skills for application content
- 12+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting